- We pride ourselves in making dentistry a pleasant experience for all your dental needs.
- Our office is a blend of modern dental technology combined with a tastefully selected décor which gives a pleasing effect. We often get complements from patients and visitors that they like the warm ambiance and they get relaxed as soon as they enter our office.
- We Direct Bill to insurance.
- We offer Digital intraoral X- Rays, which emits minimal radiation than traditional X -rays.
- We provide Oral Cancer screening for patients.
- We have helped many patients go from phobic to smile by melting away their dental anxiety.
All members of our team at 32 Pearls Dentistry are dedicated to making you as comfortable as possible when you visit us. There’s no reason a trip to the dentist needs to be a stressful occasion! Our office currently features all of the amenities listed here:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Beverage service (coffee, hot chocolate, tea)
- All dental procedures use sterilized water
- Multifunction monitors in each room – watch TV while you wait
- Children’s toy box
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- 32 Pearl is an Isolite office. Say goodbye to rubber dams! Isolite is the most comfortable and convenient way to isolate your teeth. Learn more about Isolite
Your First Visit To 32 Pearls Dentistry
As a full-service dental office, we treat patients of any age, from the youngest children to adults. We’ll review your medical history with you on your initial visit. (Please be sure to keep us updated with any medical changes you’ve gone through on your future visits!) Virtually every visit to 32 Pearls includes a complete, professional dental cleaning. We’ll use specialized equipment to eliminate tarter and plaque build-up; this prevents problems like bad breath, gum disease, and cavities.
Digital X-Ray Technology:
At 32 Pearls Dentsitry in Mississauga we use Digital X-ray machines to provide high quality health care while minimizing your exposure to radiation. X-rays are a vital part of dental health care, exposing potential issues that would be impossible to diagnose through other means. Problems that can be invisible without X-ray imaging include abscesses, cysts and tumors, impacted teeth, bone lesions, and interproximal caries. Make sure you let your dentist know if you’re pregnant.
How Often Do You Need To Come In?
For patients with healthy teeth and gums, a six-month interval between dental check-ups is ideal. If a routine check-up uncovers issues that need to be addressed in the future, (e.g. crown repairs, wisdom tooth extraction, cavity treatment) it’s vitally important to schedule a follow-up visit on your way out of the office. Remember to take full advantage of the opportunity to question our professional staff – this is the best time to expand your dental health knowledge.
If you are experiencing a dental emergency, please give us a call and you will be seen the same day.
32 Pearls Dentistry accepts all insurance and government plans. We will bill your insurance company directly so you don’t have to worry. As long as you have full coverage, you’ll almost never have to pay anything out of your own pocket. We also offer 0% financing on credit approval.
Great Smiles Don’t Have To Cost A Lot!
At 32 Pearls Dentistry we aim to make dentistry very affordable so you can get the treatment you need. Please call our office for more info and to learn about alternative payment plan options.